Menard is a design-build specialty geotechnical contractor offering expertise on ground improvement for sites with poor soil. We combine value engineering and innovative techniques to deliver practical, sustainable solutions that can be attractive alternatives to deep (pile) foundations. Solutions that are faster, less expensive and less complicated.
As the US branch of Menard, we are part of a global network of geotechnical resources and expertise. Our team of engineers and contractors brings in-depth knowledge and creative problem solving to every project; working closely with owners, engineers, general contractors and consultants to safely deliver the right solution for each project.
- Menard Moves to New Offices to Accommodate Continued Growth
- Greg Simmons Joins Menard as Business Development Manager, Mid-Atlantic Region
- Seth Pearlman to Receive ASCE's 2014 Henry L. Michel Award for Industry Advancement of Research
- New Technical Paper Added
- Subscribe to our eNewsletter
- Louisiana Civil Engineering Conference
- Schedule a Lunch & Learn