Menard USA is currently seeking Interns in our Tampa, FL, Houston, TX, New Orleans, LA, Charleston, SC, Pittsburgh, PA, Minneapolis, MN, Chicago, IL Cleveland, OH, Cranford, NJ, Philadelphia, PA and Syracuse FL offices.
Menard USA is a design-build specialty geotechnical contractor offering expertise in ground improvement. Combining creative design and innovative techniques, Menard delivers practical, sustainable solutions that can be attractive alternatives to deep foundations. Top tier engineers, geologists, operators, mechanics, laborers and managers come together to craft the best foundation solutions for our clients. Menard works across a broad swath of industries including the energy sector, transportation, and commercial builders.
As part of your internship you will be exposed to the whole design/build construction process from bid development to project execution. From your co-op, you will gain experiences with:
- Be an active participant in Menard’s safety culture. Have an active eye for recognizing any potential hazards and a willingness to stop unsafe work practices
- Reading and interpreting construction drawings and geotechnical reports
- Preparing budgets and proposals under supervision of our estimating team
- Developing project submittals and managing the submittal process
- Performing onsite QA/QC work during project execution
- Communicating with the operations and design teams for any necessary production and necessary quality coordination.
If you’ve got what it takes, send your cover letter and resume along with a completed application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.