JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists Project Managers with job cost reports, the re-budgeting process and documentation of change orders and claims.
- Responsible for submitting contract compliance forms (EEO related, pre-qualifications, etc.)
- Serves as a notary for the Company.
- Supports the Project manager with accounts payable and accounts receivable items as well are interactions with vendors and clients.
- Responsible for requesting certificate of insurances and project bonds.
- Ensures all Company and OSHA safety regulations are met and enforced while coordinating with the project team and the Safety Manager.
- Responsible for client invoicing, waiver preparation and accounts receivable cash collections.
- Attends client meetings.
- Works closely with Company Accounting and HR departments to develop and grow regional capabilities.
- Supports and participates in Menard initiatives and activities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field plus 2 years of related experience in geotechnical construction.
Any equivalent combination of education and experience which meets the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking and sitting at a desk.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to traverse facilities in all types of weather conditions.
Menard USA is a subsidiary of Menard Group – world leaders in ground improvement operating in more than 80 countries. As specialty design-build geotechnical contractors, our collaborative, skilled teams deliver practical and sustainable solutions for ground improvement at sites with problematic soils. Our dynamic teams are supported by the strength and stability of our international family.
As pioneers in ground improvement and one of the first ground improvement contractors in the United States, we are an innovative partner that excels when soil conditions are most challenging. With offices across the USA, our local crews mobilize quickly and efficiently to install skillfully engineered, cost-effective, and sustainable solutions for our clients.
If you’ve got what it takes, send your cover letter and resume along with a completed application to us at email@example.com.