Menard USA’s safety program and training is best-in-class. Our crews and project teams are up for the challenges associated with working at active energy and process facilities.
At these facilities, the most cost-effective foundation solutions generally call for a combination of ground improvement techniques suited to the structure, loads, and geotechnical conditions. These solutions make it possible to:
- support heavy uniform loads (water, oil and petroleum storage)
- support individual loads (pipeline supports, industrial equipment)
- support dynamic loads (oscillations, vibrating machinery, seismic loadings)
- reduce total and differential settlement of structures
- reduce the risk of soil liquefaction.
These types of projects call for a sound knowledge of the constraints and specifications of each structure to be supported and familiarity with the potential coordination issues which could arise during the various stages of the project from concept to handover.